Restart the Introduction

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Hello all of you who have read my blog I decided to restart it all over again in three languanges ( indonesia,German and english) for reasons such as this semester one of my teachers asked us to make a blog . For those who read the older posts in last blog I deleted all of them they weren't that important anyway just everyday activities I did when I was still remember my password . Now currently I'm living in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to finish up my studies currently in my second semester :D. Anyways just a little more about me I'm Maria close friends of mine call me maria or they call me margareth because some of them can't spell rightly when tried to call me etha . I'm single, I love cookie dough ice cream (not for chocolate flavour) but I could never find any here and this semester all of the subjects im taking can make me go to sleep in juts 5 minuets and I was looking a cure for insomnia hahahahha so thats all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.