I just Don't wanna feel that again :(

Monday, March 19, 2012


E :
Will, can I asked you something?
W :
I hope it’s not a difficult question,like yesterday?
E :
No, nope. I knew yesterday was the difficult one, but not this time L
W :
Okey let me guest? is that about him? Did he hurt you?
E:
No, I’m okey with him will?
W :
So, what is the story?

E:
if you have to choose 2 things, that could make you happy. What will you choose?
oke let say between this and that ( pointing to my self and a guy in front of us )

W :
What do you mean? Okey I’m confuse with you today, are you okay?
E:
( tears fell)  I do want him, even if we never meet, okay. I have no one when these blocked my self? I don’t know why this so annoying, I hate when we felt on  that way, we have to see big wall in front of us. I’ve never seen us different! He’s a guy and I’m a girl! Does it make any sense when we had a very annoying short conversation every weekend while we only have that on weekend? You know what?
we’re text, we’re chat, we’re open minded , he call me and I call him. I prayed everyday to asked the best way for us but he never given that!!. You have to feel when it sucks, but in the other side you never have a change to meet? Listen!! while your parents  lost.they only think that I was bad, and they only have 2 good daughters?
I’m sorry for crying like a kid.

W:
(hugging me ) I know you’re too tired to all of these things, right. School, EO, mom and dad, your life and your 2nd annoying sister ? It’s just half dear. You need to meet all of them! I know what it’s like. I feel that before, I know you love him, I can see it when you tell me about him? For now on trying to solve it. I can’t help you, because I think  you need to see what’s the biggest one!
telling me that you’re still our big motivator when we’re down…
E vs W :
( laugh together )
E:
You know what? Being away and never seen him directly such a big weakness for me?
W:
Haahaha sometimes I was thinking that You found what you want, tha? I know he’s your motivator not Us J I know you since last year, and  I think it’s not hard to catch your set minding  hahaha

E:
that’s why I love you will. Thank you for listening L
W:
It’s my pleasure, it’s amazing to have you as my best friend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.