What is this feeling of pain or is it shame
Walking alone down this lonely road
How do I stop the rain from falling down from the sky
Straight into my life
Or maybe it will wash away
All the memories
Of how I used to be
Squandering my wealth in wild living
Never giving
Remember all the lions prowling 'round me
Wasn't a moment where it was easy
Makin' sure I stayed outta line
Took everything that was mine
But what was even mine to begin with
Now that I've come to my senses
I now see the answers
There's only one way to go, I’m comin’ home...
Walking alone down this lonely road
How do I stop the rain from falling down from the sky
Straight into my life
Or maybe it will wash away
All the memories
Of how I used to be
Squandering my wealth in wild living
Never giving
Remember all the lions prowling 'round me
Wasn't a moment where it was easy
Makin' sure I stayed outta line
Took everything that was mine
But what was even mine to begin with
Now that I've come to my senses
I now see the answers
There's only one way to go, I’m comin’ home...





0 comments:
Post a Comment