This guy had sent me 1 message
saying “hi” and I duly responded with “Hi back” or something equally as
scintillating .. Obviously my “play hard to get” ploy worked and his somewhat
.. uh, enthusiastic (?) response is pasted below for your .. bemusement..
Where do I find them.. or HOW do
they all find me, more to the point .. Sheesh! To make it easier to read I have
inserted the occasional space, his original didn’t have any – which kinda made
me want to stab myself in the eyes as I read it! Aren’t I good to you lot?
Read on:
Hi Dear,
I would like to use this privilege
to tell you more about myself.
Well, my dad was originally from
Aberdeen, United Kingdom but he nationalize in Switzerland where we use as our
permanent home.
We spent most of our time in
Switzerland and my daughter and my mum lives there too, I grew up in
different countries, I grew up in communist Bulgaria, but I’m happy because I
had great childhood. I see how my parents love each other, and Presently I came
to Aberdeen alone I speak with a Bulgarian accent, I hope you like this?
Because, when I came to this country
I only spoke two words..
Thank I show my personality by
working hard, for this reason, people respect me.
I will like to tell you more about
myself but where do i start from okay,, United Kingdom.
I am the only son of my family and
was born and brought up in a devoted christian family. I married but my wife
passed away in an accident,
It all happened to me just like a
dream. I have one daughter and she is 10 years old now. Her name is Tina, hope
you will love her?.
I will like to talk about my job,i
work in a ship and am the director of operations.
And my duties is to Act in the best
interests of the company and in good faith at all times.
Prepares proposals for support of
ship operations and for the acquisition of shipboard equipment and shipboard
scientific equipment.
Recommends and implements policies
pertaining to marine personnel and vessel operation. Maintains records of
vessel utilization, structures, and regulatory and inspecting agency
compliance. .
I would like to open up my heart to
you, but I may lack the skill, or I’m short for words, because my heart
harbors so many good feelings towards you, that the dictionary seems to short
to express all this,
My late father was a devoted
christian and a philanthropist also a full time international contractor based
in Asia, (Engineer) He worked in various ministries and organizations in the
past and assisted many christian organizations both spiritually and financially.
Before enclosing this message, I
would like to let you know that distance has nothing to do with our Friendship
as long as god is there with us. I can come and meet with you wherever you are
or will have you invited here. It may interest you to know that I prefer
one-on-one conversation.
I am really interested in wanting to
know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more
about your family,your background, your life experiences, past relationships,
your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.
I even want to learn about the
secrets you very rarely share with someone!.
So come on and share it all with
me,about your country and what you working as ?
this is my cell phone no +447017962156,i will like to have some of your pictures and your cell
phone number too.Well, remain blessed until I hear from you.
Your sincerely,
Dennis
So, dear readers I do hope you
will all attend the wedding soon?! I was literally lost of idea for this mature man. Hopes he
will get the best one soon.
I’m not interesting L
I’m not interesting L





0 comments:
Post a Comment